Just realized I forgot to do my daily log yesterday. :(
Here’s #70 for today AND yesterday.
Three good things times two:
1. Sunny still (both days).
2. Autumn is coming, and I like that strange chill in the air for some reason.
3. Beat Passage Through Mirkwood with a limited deck twice (and lost twice, but the deck wasn’t all that great to begin with, and I did make some mistakes with it). I hope the person I made it for will be inspired to tweak it.
4. Evernote is an awesome app. I needed to sync some stuff across my Nexus 7, my iPhone, and my MBP. Bam, bam, bam. I like it a lot better than SimpleNote (and since I’m now using DropBox to sync up my Scrivener docs, I don’t have a use for SimpleNote anymore).
5. Cardboard of the Rings released a new episode today. ^.^
6. I cleared out a tea tin and now it can hold other tea. You may think this is way trite, but it’s not because the tin is the best tin I’ve found around and abouts, and those are hard to come by.
And So To Bed.