To do on the blogging side
- A review for Gene Wolfe’s Pirate Freedom, a bit late for Talk Like a Pirate Day.
- A review for David Anthony Durham’s Acacia.
- Series of reviews of Asimov’s double issue, as a sort of companion piece to the one for Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine’s anniversary double issue.
To do on the reading side, optimistically speaking
- The Asimov’s double issue alluded to above.
- Steven Gould’s “Shade” on Tor.com.
- Elizabeth Bear’s “The Girl Who Sang Rose Madder
- Will Shetterly’s Dogland
- Re-reading: Jeff Somers’ The Electric Church
I have no idea what I’m going to do with the various pirate stories I have. After re-reading Pirate Freedom I think I’ve had fill of Arrrrrr.