An anthology of short stories entirely devoted to not just werewolves, but werewolves with a holiday theme. Not your average Fantasy/Science Fiction anthology.
This volume includes those who constantly dabble in paranormal romance/mystery stories, but who knew that so many “normal” mystery writers also moonlight as fantasy writers?
Writers included in this volume:
- Charlaine Harris, of Southern Vampire Mysteries and Sookie Stackhouse fame
- Donna Andrews, who pens the science fiction mystery series featuring a sentient artificial intelligence. (They’re not yet on the Kindle, but do exist as paperbacks and hardcovers.)
- Simon R. Green, who writes the Nightshade paranormal mystery series
- Dana Cameron, who writes the Emma Fielding mystery series (sensing a pattern?)
- Kat Richardson, pens the Greywalker paranormal mystery series
- Alan Gordon, writes the Fools’ Guild Mysteries series, based on a sequel to Shakespeares’ Twelfth Night
- Carrie Vaughn, pens the Kitty Norville series, featuring a werewolf radio host.
- Dana Stabenow, Kate Shugak mystery series; she’s an Aleut who lives in Alaska.
- Keri Arthur, writer of paranormal romances
- J.A. Konrath, writes the Lt. Jacqueline Jack Daniels police procedural series, which mixes in humor with the suspense.
- Patricia Briggs, writes the Mercy Thompson paranormal romance series, involving werewolves, vampires, and fae.
- Nancy Pickard, pens the Marie Lightfoot mystery series, featuring a writer of true crimes books who happens to get caught up in crimes herself.
- Karen Chance, writer of the Cassandra Palmer paranormal vampire romance series.
- Rob Thurman, writes the Cal Leandros (a half-human/half-monster hybrid) detective series.</li
- Toni L.P. Kelner, writes the Laura Fleming cozy mystery series; she’s a Southern-born programmer sleuth in a small town.