Heroes, Season 1, was nominated for the following awards with cute names (and nominated for many more awards not covered here):
- Outstanding Drama Series
- Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series: Masi Oka
- Best TV Drama Series
- Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television: Masi Oka
- Best Dramatic Presentation, Long Form
- Best Network Television Series
- Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series: Greg Grunberg
- Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series: Masi Oka
- Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series: Hayden Panettiere
- Best Television Series on DVD
- Favorite TV Show
- Favorite TV Show Character: Hiro, played by Masi Oka
No word on Season 2.
And with the… interestingness of Season 3, I suspect we’ll see at least one nomination: Fugly Worst TV Show. Doesn’t mean the show deserves the award, just that it may get successfully nominated. Um. Yes, I’m aware that’s not really logic.
(Note on spelling: the plural of Emmy is apparently Emmys, not Emmies. I did the same for the Fugly, but apparently the plural of Fugly is Fuglies, not Fuglys.
Go figure. I decided to go with rule 1, since Emmy is a proper noun and so is Fugly.)