Today was a pretty bad day.
1. I woke up and the residual emotion of memories of elections past hit me. In particular, memories of my abusive father. I don’t know why this happened, but it was pretty awful.
2. Work is being non-morale boosting. I don’t really want to go into more detail, but I half-expect to lose my job over the next few months.
3. It’s fucking hard for me to write when I’m suffering from a mental breakdown and work bureaucracy at the same time. So that’s the second day of no NaNo for me. Not even beat sheeting.
So… three good things?
1. I watched Black Nerd Comedy as a unicorn chaser, so to speak, and it worked wonders.
2. I did not walk into traffic or otherwise attempt to kill myself, though the thought came close.
3. I managed to not bother my friends with this shit.
I don’t know anything anymore. My brain is still fucked up.