Today was a pretty bad day.
1. I woke up and the residual emotion of memories of elections past hit me. In particular, memories of my abusive father. I don’t know why this happened, but it was pretty awful.
2. Work is being non-morale boosting. I don’t really want to go into more detail, but I half-expect to lose my job over the next few months.
3. It’s fucking hard for me to write when I’m suffering from a mental breakdown and work bureaucracy at the same time. So that’s the second day of no NaNo for me. Not even beat sheeting.
So… three good things?
1. I watched Black Nerd Comedy as a unicorn chaser, so to speak, and it worked wonders.
2. I did not walk into traffic or otherwise attempt to kill myself, though the thought came close.
3. I managed to not bother my friends with this shit.
I don’t know anything anymore. My brain is still fucked up.
4 thoughts on “Commit log #98”
“Liked”, not because of the bad day– but because just taking the time to offset 3 bads with 3 goods is worth something. Definitely a few thousand words! Though I would say that friends are there to be bothered, and bad days generally lead to better days, and your blog is distractingly beautiful in the best way possible.
Thank you, rarasaur. :)
Oh, gee. Oh, honey. Best wishes and I hope things get better.
*hugs* Thank you.
Comments are closed.