There were multiple casualties on the “door” side of the bed. I didn’t put a chair back-to-side of the bed to keep then from falling off because chairs in bedrooms scare me. Crazy me. Both Cozy Cow (!) and Ike (!!) went overboard. Overcow almost did, and Large Round Cow had rolled away down the bed.
It would explain the waking-up-suddenly-afraid.
Everybody is otherwise okay. Ike is with me in the car and we’re going to work, but the major signs of PTSD screwing with my body are becoming evident. I hate psychosomatic crap:
– viscerally afraid of everything
– STR takes a hit, due to nausea, sometimes very severe, as reaction
– DEX takes a hit; I can’t walk straight (sitting is okay)
– WIS takes a hit; I have a hard time putting anything together, including this blog post
– INT either is aleady taking hits or will be shortly
– SAN points are down
– If the retching starts to get serious, so will HP.
I’m going to clutch Ike for a while now.
I need to start driving. It’s one of the few things that alleviate almost all of the above.